Sunday, October 2, 2011

LOLAMAZON: A Short Screenplay

This is a test, sample screenplay single so that I may discover the limitations and differences in how various e-book tools format scripts for their e-readers. ...Or it is a humorous, absurdist and surrealist experimental short parody, take your pick. I wanted to make it .69, but Amazon KDP won't let me, so I made it .99 and named the screenplay after them -- "LOLAMAZON". I hope you enjoy learning about screenplays and making fun of screenplays I mean Amazon.Don't worry if you are bad at reading like most people: This work is only six pages long. Everyone knows that longer works are more serious and better and elitist. Therefore, if you are good at reading, then you can chalk the length up to being part of the genius humor and STATEMENT of the work. Wait--wtf?Amazon won't give me 70% revshare unless I charge at least $2.99? Maybe I should charge $100 USD instead. Sounds right. Anyway, write me a comment about how laid do you think I'll get once I win the Pulitzer. And don't be crazy, y..

No comments:

Post a Comment