Wednesday, June 15, 2011

cinderella pantomine script (Spanish Edition)

Cinderella is ironing and singing with mice.Cinderella At last I have nearly finished all this work. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out andhave a walk (Stretching) I haven't had a break since 5 this morning and I'd love some freshair.Mother (off stage) There's so much to do, where is that girl?Exit mice, frightened.Cinderella Oh dear here comes my stepmother and her gorgeous daughtersHyacinth and Rose. So much for a break, it'll be more chores forCinders as usual I'm afraid.Enter Mother and ugly sistersMother Have you finished the ironing yet?Cinderella Almost, I was just...Mother Well hurry up, we've got visitors coming and the drawing roomneeds to be hoovered and dusted.Hyacinth And the silver polished and we'll be wanting tea and drop sconesand chocolate cake and cucumber sandwiches at 3.45 precisely.Rose Who is coming for tea? Is it young single man with a delicious bodyor even an old single man or ...Hyacinth Oh Rose, not every man who enters this house is a suitor for you.Rose Oh ye..

No comments:

Post a Comment