Saturday, January 22, 2011

Selling Your Screenplay

Learn how to sell your screenplay! Have you written a screenplay but don't know where to send it? Do you have a great idea for a movie or television show but have no idea how to sell it? Have you written a screenplay and submitted it to a few production companies but have not heard anything back from any of them? Have you ever thought that being a screenwriter would be a great profession but you have absolutely no idea how to get started? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this book is for you. I moved to Hollywood more than a decade ago and began my career as a screenwriter. When I arrived in Hollywood I didn't know anyone or have any idea about how to sell a script. Through trial and error I slowly learned how to get my scripts read by producers and directors. In the last decade I have optioned more than 20 screenplays and sold several, including Dish Dogs starring Sean Astin, Matthew Lillard, Brian Dennehy, and Shannon Elizabeth. This book will teach you..

No comments:

Post a Comment